PNSD: First Meeting of the Technical Committee
Technical Committee members include Alfonso Molina
The first meeting of the Technical-scientific Committee of Experts on Technology and Digital Didactic Innovation of the Italian Ministry of Education was held on October 11.
The Committee provides support to the General Direction “for structural funds concerning education, school buildings, and digital school as related to the development of the PNSD and the definition of actions and areas of intervention which, through a systematic approach, will lead to the integration of digital skills in school curricula and develop strategic courses to meet the growing demand for new skills.”
- Tommaso Agasisti (Coordinator), Professor, Department of Management Engineering, Milan Polytechnic
- Dianora Bardi, President and founder, Associazione Impara Digitale
- Paolo Benanti, Franciscan priest, theologian, professor, Pontifical Gregorian University, on issues spanning from ethics to technology, innovation management, Internet and their impact on neuroscience and neurotechnology
- Martino Bernardi, Representative of the Fondazione Agnelli, Researcher Education and Projects Sector
- Roberto Bondi, Coordinator, Marconi Technology Service for the Information Society, Regional School Office, Emilia-Romagna
- Licia Cianfriglia, National Vice-president, National Association School Directors and Higher Professionals; Coordinator, CIDA Lazio and CSPI member, school administrator
- Michela Freddano, Invalsi representative, Coordinator, School Evaluation Area
- Giulia Guglielmini, President, Fondazione per la Scuola
- Alfonso Molina, Scientific Director, Fondazione Mondo Digitale
- Elena Mosa, Indire representative, researcher, Project Educational Avantaguardes
The roadmap for updating the plan will be presented at Didacta Sicilia on October 20.